Deep, rich seismic data in shallow water.
The Z700 system is easily deployed, requiring smaller crews and a minimum two-vessel configuration–one node management and one source vessel. No cables, no leakage, no headaches. Better yet, you get a superior image for better appraisal and brownfield development, improving your economics over the life of your reservoir.
A superior choice for complex, ecologically sensitive environments.
Shallow-water zones come with numerous challenges—hazardous obstacles, complex infrastructure, and ecologically sensitive environments. Bulky ocean-bottom cable (OBC) systems are a hassle to deploy. Technical issues and downtime associated with them drive up acquisition costs.
The Z700 system from Fairfield Geotechnologies dramatically simplifies acquisition, while providing you with the superior, long-offset, high-fold seismic image you need to make the best decisions over the productive life of field.
- Delivers superior, multi-component 4/C data
- Lightweight, autonomous and HSE-friendly
- Automated back-deck handling system requires smaller crews than OBC systems, reducing risks and downtime
- Easily deployed and retrieved via node-handling system
- Rated to 700-meter depths
- Records continuously, with no troubleshooting required
- Better than 98% reliability
- Integrates well with other FairfieldNodal OBN systems
- No awkward cable or defective connector