Reports to: VP, Chief Administration Officer
Direct Reports: No
Key Interfaces: Data Licensing, Data Processing, Accounting, Human Resources, Legal, and Vendors
As part of the Admin Services team, the project manager will be responsible for coordinating, managing, and ensuring the successful completion of projects. The project manager will be engaged in leading projects across the following areas; IT, HR, facilities and special projects.
Specific Functional Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, resource availability and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed to minimize risks and delays
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with stakeholders to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Monitor targeted project budget for cost overruns and escalate accordingly
- Create and maintain project status reports for exec consumption and detailed outlines for the project teams
- Contribute to the development of standard project management methods, tools and process for the organization.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Yearly requirements will be defined separately and include but not limited to; training and development plans and specific functions defined to meet project goals.
- Understands and aligns with the basic expectations of the department and of the role.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Attributes Required (Behavioral-based Requirements):
- Consistently demonstrates the Company’s Core Values (Integrity, Safety, Quality, Technology, Teamwork, Financial Discipline, Process, Continuous Improvement, and Customer Focus) in all internal and external interactions.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, able to discuss technical & functional issues/solutions effectively in highly escalated situations and with all levels within an organization, from administrative to senior management.
- Identifies and articulates problems both verbal and written, propose alternative solutions, have factual backup for decisions and question prior decisions if the results do not materialize as previously projected.
- Demonstrates a willingness to “roll up one’s sleeves and dig into the details”. Ability to deal with complexity and maintains a high attention to detail. On-going learning, training and development are key expectations to ongoing success.
- Is self-directed and able to work autonomously and within teams to meet required deadlines.
General Qualifications (Professional Degree(s), Yrs of Specific Experience, Certification(s)), Job Knowledge, and Skills:
- Required 4 years of experience in direct project management to include managing projects from start to finish as primary responsibility
- PMP strongly preferred
- Effective written, verbal, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Quick learner, easily trained and adaptable to changing environments.
- Willing to learn all processes that occur within the administrative department of the company.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical thinking skills.
- US Citizen or Green Card holder with the ability to work in the US without sponsorship
Fairfield Geotechnologies is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resume to email@example.com